If you didn't get it...

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

If you didn't get it...

Post by Guest »

Given everyone's concern over whether or not they're getting denied for the award based off of the awards page error, I thought now would be a good time to talk about other options. The SMART program is not the only scholarship program out there (for example, I just learned about NDSEG a month or so ago) so I'm wondering if anyone has other plans or suggestions for other scholarships that might appeal to this same demographic.

Obviously most deadlines have passed now, but if you know of any other programs that might help people fund their educations in the future, please share them here.

SMARTRejectee

Re: If you didn't get it...

Post by SMARTRejectee »

This year, I applied to 8 felowoship/scholarship at get 0 and rejected by 8. So I think it is getting thougher and tougher these days.

Speculations

Post by Speculations »

Stop this

GuestyGuest

Post by GuestyGuest »

I applied for research grants and five fellowships...Rejected from all. This is the last one I'm waiting on. But! For every success, there are many more failures. Looking forward to another application season. :)