Safe to assume notifications won't be sent tomorrow?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.

Safe to assume notifications won't be sent tomorrow?

Post by Guest »

So since no one has been contacted by SMART for preference checks, is it safe to assume award notifications won't be sent out tomorrow?

Re: Safe to assume notifications won't be sent tomorrow?

Post by Guest »

That's what I'm thinking. In the past the calls have always happened before award notifications and sometimes they were even given a tentative date for awards. I'm not expecting it for at least another week.

Post by Guest »

This is assuming that SMART is still planning on doing calls this year. None of their official correspondences mention them. We are just basing this on previous years. It's possible they changed their system somehow. Likely? Perhaps not. But possible. Usually the calls would have happened by now, right?

New_Guest

Post by New_Guest »

Well, lets all hope today is the day. Here is to, hopefully, getting notifications.

NopeNotToday

Post by NopeNotToday »

Their official calendar says April 2017 for award notifications. Don't expect them today.

Drbutholephd

Post by Drbutholephd »

NopeNotToday wrote:Their official calendar says April 2017 for award notifications. Don't expect them today.
But tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One!!!One!

NotToday

Post by NotToday »

I don't think they'd release the awards on a Saturday. Maybe the 3rd at the earliest?

Post by Guest »

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but if they say April they probably mean more like April 30th...which would actually push them to May :)