Disqualifying to exclude non-degree transcripts?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
Aletheia

Disqualifying to exclude non-degree transcripts?

Post by Aletheia »

I did not think to include the remaining transcripts from institutions from which I did not obtain a degree based on what the SMART page here says: https://smart.asee.org/apply_/applicati ... ranscripts.

I had immediately uploaded unofficial transcripts from the three institutions I graduated from (yes, I'm a little older...). I have a BSocSci, MA and MS, and am working on a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. I also have a prior military and civilian defense career, along with federal contract work with DoD and other national security partners.

Now I'm anxious as there are numerous STEM courses that ended up as transfer credits that would not be shown on my degree transcripts, and am wondering if I made a mistake in omitting these.

Would anyone here recommend that I follow up with the missing transcripts and the above justification, or know if there is a possibility with the four transcripts I submitted that I may likely be asked for these later. FYI, I made the first round cut last year, and this year I have stronger rec letters and have published.

Thanks - I hope everyone can otherwise breathe a sigh of relief now that the deadline has passed!