GRE Scores Received

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
aviatorPeanut

GRE Scores Received

Post by aviatorPeanut »

From the SMART website:
You are responsible for ensuring that ETS sends official copies of your GRE scores to ASEE prior to the December 1st, 2016 at 5:00pm EST deadline
I ordered my scores about two weeks ago but my application still indicates that they haven't received the scores. So will I be able to submit the application regardless of them receiving my scores, and then SMART will just verify later that I have sent them before 12/1/16?

(I obviously can't know what happens after submitting until I am actually ready to submit)

Re: GRE Scores Received

Post by Guest »

This is typical SMART

As long as you have sent it, you'll be fine. They take forever to process things.

FranticStudent

Post by FranticStudent »

AviationPeanut,

Did you GRE scores ever go through? Were they able to update it after the deadline?

I am in a similar situation and the application is due tomorrow.

Thanks.

Aletheia

Post by Aletheia »

FranticStudent wrote:AviationPeanut,

Did you GRE scores ever go through? Were they able to update it after the deadline?

I am in a similar situation and the application is due tomorrow.

Thanks.
I actually couldn't order mine until Tuesday this week because I was locked out of MyGRE (the account was connected to my former institution student email, which I no longer have access to). I was pleasantly surprised to learn in my frantic last-minute editing that the GRE scores were received by ASEE!

Did yours make it through in time?