Changing state residency

Post a reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are OFF
Topic review

Expand view Topic review: Changing state residency

Changing state residency

Post by KY502 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 pm

If I only plan to stay at my SF for my commitment, do I need to change my state residency?

My home state allows federal employees to work out of state but keep their residencies, and both states involved have previsions for temporary living situations or situations for a specific time duration.


Welcome. The Unofficial SMART Scholarship Forum is fully supported through this banner add. In the past, I have relied on this income to pay for all hosting and domain charges, but it has only covered half of my expenses in recent years. If this is the first time you are seeing a banner here, it is because an adblocker has prevented it from appearing (I don't blame you). If you have found this forum valuable, I would appreciate it if you consider supporting its upkeep.

Thank you for being a part of this community.